Learning Communities are groups of students with a shared academic interest and/or experience.
Members of a Learning Community:
- live together on the same residence hall floor
- learn together through at least one shared class
- connect to students, upperclass student mentors, and faculty staff within their academic and career interests
- prepare for the future through exclusive academic, social, and professional activities and events
- benefit from academic support programs
- take field trips and participate in community service projects