Maverick Software Consulting employs talented and highly motivated college students to help our clients with software development and testing projects. By working for Maverick, you'll gain real-world IT experience that will complement your degree and increase your demand after you graduate.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, enthusiastic, and eager to apply knowledge
- Strong work ethic, problem solving and testing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience with C#, Java, HTML, jQuery, CSS, or Python is a plus (but not required)
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work about 20 hours a week during the school year and 40 hours a week over the summer