THIS IS YOUR LIFE - YOUR FUTURE - THIS IS MARANA!
Marana Unified School District’s highly qualified and nationally certified educators are committed to teaching the concepts and skills students need to be successful in college, career, and life. Offering a diverse educational experience for the 21st century, students benefit from computer based and technological programs, as well as participating in on-site athletic programs and extracurricular activities that are only offered through the Marana district.
Marana is a Pre-K - 12th Grade school district northwest of Tucson, Arizona which encompasses over 500 square miles with 19 schools, and two currently under construction with anticipated completion in the Fall of 2016. With a graduation rate higher than state average, the District provides educational opportunities that also include online distance learning, a parent-partnered home schooling program, summer school, alternative settings, and Career and Technical programs.
Additional Programs include:
• Tuition Free / Open Enrollment
• State Required Standards and Testing & Teacher Certification
• K-12 Transportation Provided
• Before and After School Programs (LEAP)
• FREE Full-Day Kindergarten
• State-of-the-Art Athletic Facilities
• Preschool Program
• State of the art professionally staffed library media centers at every school.
• Learning facilities with high speed and wireless infrastructure.
• Community Elected Board
• Student AIMS scores HIGHER than State average
• Graduation rate HIGHER than State average
• Attendance rate HIGHER than state average
• Student ACT scores HIGHER than State and National average.
• State A+, National Blue Ribbon and Excelling schools.
• Highly qualified, State, and nationally recognized teachers, Rodel Exemplary Principals.
• Flinn and National Merit Scholars
• Service Academy Appointments