DaVita, a Fortune 200 company, is a leading global provider of kidney care. We care about the lives of our patients, teammates (employees) and partners, and the communities in which we operate around the globe. DaVita was founded on the principle of being a Community first and a Company second.
DaVita Kidney Care delivers dialysis services and education to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. With a track record of innovation, DaVita has many internal entrepreneurial startups that span across several lanes in healthcare. Some of these include DaVita Integrated Kidney Care, our integrated care group for patients with kidney disease and DaVita Venture Group, our internal VC startup.
OUR MISSION: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice.
• >200,000 Dialysis Patients
• 9 countries served outside the U.S.
• 55,000 DaVita Teammates in the U.S
• $11 Million Donations from DaVita Teammates to Local Nonprofits Since 2011
• 180,000 Hours of Volunteer Work by DaVita Teammates, Family, and Friends since 2006
• 12 years on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies List
To learn more about DaVita Inc. visit:
• DaVita Continues to Support Teammates during COVID-19 Crisis