We’re a specialized staffing firm, filled with individuals who like to Have Fun Working Hard®. Annually, we rank as one of the best companies to work for in the U.S. because of our commitment to our people. We continuously recruit motivated people, present them with opportunity, and reward them for their efforts. We are hard-working, inclusive and fast-growing. Major doesn’t matter to us; we hire based on character traits. If this sounds like you, talk to us today!
Weekly pay (hourly + commission + bonus) Opportunities for advancement and promotions
Sales training program
Student loan reimbursement
Employee resource groups
CollegeGrad.com Best Place to Work for Entry-Level Employees
CollegeGrad.com Best Place to Work for Interns Fortune Best Place to Work for Millennials
Great Place to Work Certified
Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) Best Staffing Firms to Work For
ClearlyRated Best Staffing Firms for Women list
Interview Tips from ALKU for Students
1. Limit Stress - Stress is typically built up from lack of preparation. Make sure to properly prepare for interviews to limit stress. Ways to properly prepare for an interview include:
- Re-familiarize yourself with your resume.
- Research the company you are interviewing for (Mission statement, company goals, Values, etc.)
- Prepare questions for your interview (ask any questions you need answered to make the right decision for yourself)
- Think through answers for questions you anticipate being asked in the interview.
2. Stand-Out from the others – An important measure of success in an interview is how you stack up against the competition. Stand out from other applicants by doing these:
- Limit “yes” or “NO” answers to questions and Provide examples/stories as context to your answers in an interview.
- Ask thought provoking questions specifically as it pertains to the role/department you are interviewing for. (ex. “How does my role impact the company’s 5-year plan?”)
3. Everything is an evaluation – During an interview you are being evaluated on more than just your answers. Keep these things in mind to ensure a good impression.
- Timelines – Never show up to any obligation with a potential employer late. Make sure to always arrive early.
- Engagement – Always make sure you are engaged when meeting or communicating with a potential employer. Signs of disengagement will be taken as a lack of interest in role or company.
- Body Language – Always make sure to sit up and maintain consistent eye contact. Make sure your attitude/demeanor is positive and confident. (The interviewer is not just evaluating your skills for the position but also your display of character as you will be contributing to their culture as well as their performance.)