The Office of Campus Events supports and enhances meetings and events for the Framingham State University community and guests, while offering practical career experience for our student team members.
Campus Events supports the mission of the University in the following ways:
• Serves as the central reservation office for all college-sponsored events with the exception of academic classes and classrooms.
• Acts as a consultant to event sponsors who need assistance selecting the most effective spaces and conceptualizing successful events with all the needed equipment and services.
• Resolves scheduling conflicts when necessary through consultation with the event sponsors, support units, and University leadership.
• Provides event support including room setup, audio/visual and technical support, and equipment movement.
• Supports the use of the University’s facilities for events done in partnerships between college sponsors and external entities.
• Maintains the University’s reservation database.